تحميل برنامجMSC Patran (64bit) 2012.2
[QUOTE=admin;4220]MSC Patran (64bit) 2012.2MSC Patran (64bit) 2012.2 | 1.3 Gb
MSC.Software is pleased to introduce you to the exciting new technologies in MSC Patran 2012.2, pre/post-processing software for Finite Element Analysis (FEA), providing solid modeling, meshing, analysis setup and post-processing for multiple solvers including MSC Nastran, Marc, Abaqus, LS-DYNA, ANSYS, and Pam-Crash.
- Peruse and manipulate database entities such as materials, properties, loads, boundary conditions, load cases, analysis jobs, etc. in a convenient tree widget available right on the graphics screen
- More convenient icons available allowing single mouse clicks to accomplish tasks
- Entity selection enhancements making selecting graphics entities such as nodes and element even easier
- Cohesive Zone Modeling supported for MSC Nastran and Marc Preferences to simulate delamination of different materials or crack growth of homogeneous materials
- Virtual Crack Closure Technique supported for MSC Nastran and Marc Preferences for modeling crack propagation
- Support for new nonlinear element formulations in MSC Nastran Preference and Solid-Shell definitions in Marc Preference
- MSC Nastran and Marc Preference support for the new segment-to-segment contact detection method
- MSC Nastran and Marc Preference support for contact table extensions for detection options such as definition of shell edge-to-edge, shell edge to solid face, beam to solid, and ignoring thicknesses
- MSC Nastran and Marc Preference support for breaking glue contact definition
- MSC Nastran Preference result access and attachment support for the new MSC Nastran OP2 file format
- ANSYS Preference result access support for ANSYS 14 (.rst) results files
- Abaqus 6.12 Support
MSC Fatigue Enhancements
- Simulation of shaker table tests subject to sinusoidal loading for determining fatigue life using
- frequency domain techniques
- Total life or stress-life (S-N) support using the new fatigue solver (DTlib) from nCode
- Strain-life (E-N) support using the new fatigue solver (DTlib) from nCode.
For more details about the new release: this
About MSC Software
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and the worldwide leader in multidiscipline simulation. As a trusted partner, MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time, and reduce costs associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC's technology to expand individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation. MSC Software employs 1,000 professionals in 20 countries.
Code: ryushare.com patms64b122.part1.rarryushare.com patms64b122.part2.rarryushare.com patms64b122.part3.rarryushare.com patms64b122.part4.rarryushare.com patms64b122.part5.rar