برنامج Virtual Moon Atlas Pro 6.0 2013
برنامج Virtual Moon Atlas Pro 6.0 2013
برنامج Virtual Moon Atlas Pro 6.0 2013 Virtual Moon Atlas Pro 6.0 | 12.6 Gb
During 2002 first version of VMA was released. For its tenth anniversary, we are happy to bring you the new â€œProâ€ 6.0 version, the most complete computerized lunar atlas.
Since december 2009, date of the release of the â€œPro 5â€ version, we were waiting the datas from recent lunar probes US LRO and chinese Chang'? 2 to format them and make them usable with VMA.It's now done and we have also used this long period for adding new modules and features to VMA, but also to actualize and correct its databases. We hope that all that new stuff will make your lunar observations or survays more and more interesting !
And this year it was evident that we have to dedicate this new version to Neil A. Armstrong since his â€œsmall step and giant leapâ€ have given a lot of motivation for many of us for practicing amateur astronomy and specially Moon observation.
15 november 2012 / New Pro 6 & 10 th anniversaryâ€ version released
- New â€œCommand centerâ€
- Improved dynamic shadows
- Visualization of CCD cameras field
- 2 new textures â€œUltra high resolutionâ€ LRO and Chang'? 2
- The new historical textures H?v?lius / Langr?nus / Beer & M?dler
- The updated databases with the new IAU lunar nomenclature
- The creation of the â€œLUNAR UNIVERSAL NUMBER / L.U.N.â€ for localizing easily each lunar formation
- The new exclusive database containing more than 52 000 anonymous graters identified by their L.U.N.
- 5 new scientific overlays
- The new â€œWEBLUNâ€ module with access to the main lunar Web sites
- The new pictures library taken with the 1 meter telescope of Pic Du Midi
- The new pictures library taken by Damian Peach
Who is behind VMA ? Two astronomy passioned friends, each one in a special domain (The Moon for the first and astronomy computing and programming for the second) whose reunion has permitted the VMA realization.
Conceiver of the â€œVirtual Moon Atlasâ€, Christian Legrand is a passionated Moon observer, who has been impressed by Moon exploration.
In 1995, he had yet realized and edited a database about lunar formations with a managing software called â€ DB-LUNE â€ and illustrated with pictures of Etienne Lecoq.
In 2000, He wrote with Jean Lacroux "Discover the Moon", a beginner's guide soon published by Cambridge University Press, and now also published in german and spanish. This guide presents, as VMA, the lunar formations with their exact orientation in various instruments.
From 2006 January to 2008, he wrote the Blog "Images lunaires" that periodically presents the french translation of the site â€œLunar Picture of the dayâ€ (LPOD) by Charles Wood.
Between 2007 March and 2008, he was also editor in the french magazine "Espace Magazine" and was in charge of the page â€œLunar Tourismâ€ that presents interesting lunar sites for observing.
About â€œVirtual Moon Atlasâ€, Christian Legrand is in charge of :
- General conception and evolution of the atlas
- Informations search and typing for database
- Maps and overlays search and pre processing for Patrick inclusion in VMA
- Pictures search and processing for inclusion in libraries
- Authorizations requests of specialized scientific organisms
- Documentation and Web pages writing
- Mails answer when they are about databases and pictures library
Professionally, Christian Legrand is engineer in the french Ministry in charge of industry.
Born in 1953, he is married and father of two children. He lives in France in Normandy.
Patrick Chevalley is worldwide known for his excellent celestial cartography freeware "Sky Charts".
In fact, he begun to program this kind of software in 1984.
Without his knowledges in programing and his Web practice, â€œVirtual Moon Atlasâ€ will not be born.
About â€œVirtual Moon Atlasâ€, Patrick Chevalley has in charge :
- Software interface conception
- Software programing
- Software maps adaptation
- Translations managing and contacts with translators
- Web site and forum managing
- Mails answer when they are about software and translations
Professionally, Patrick Chevalley is computing engineer in the Geneva town administration.
Born in 1958, he is married and father of two children. He lives in Switzerland in Geneva canton.Link Rapidgator :